Here you can configure cheque’ image to be issued from this account.
You have to specify date format and your address to be printed on the cheque.
Other configuration parameters:
- Add Bank Address and Phone – indicate if bank address and the phone will be printed on the cheque.
- Add Payee Address – indicates if vendor address will be printed on the cheque.
- Add MICR Line – indicates that cheque image should be created with or without MICR line.
- Expiry Note – free text to suggest how many days vendor has to deposit the cheque.
- Currency Description – highlights currency in which cheque is issued.
- First Signee – employee who signs the cheque (if an electronic signature is stored in the system, it will be used).
- Second Signee – use if more than one employee should sign the cheque.
- Second Signature After – amount after which second signature is required.
After cheque features are saved, you can preview cheque image
Sample image will be displayed.