From the main menu, click on Organization--> Vendor--> Add new vendor.
Now let us go over the general tab.
- Name and Billing Address are mandatory, as they are printed on the cheque.
- Mailing address should be entered, if it is different from the billing address.
- Requires PO indicates if the number of the corresponding PO is mandatory when creating invoice manually.
- Additional Approval means that PO issued for this vendor should be approved, even if it is within price limit.
- Registration Number is used to store vendor’ registration ID (for example, GST #).
- Max Units per month shows capacity of the vendor: how many units this vendor can work on within calendar month.
- Term shows a number of days to be added to the invoice date when calculating Due Date of the invoice:
- Default (empty) – immediate, i.e. Due Date is equal Invoice Date
- Net 15 – Due Date is Invoice Date + 15 days
- Net 30 – Due Date is Invoice Date + 30 days
- Net 60 – Due Date is Invoice Date + 60 days
- Net 90 – Due Date is Invoice Date + 90 days
- Max Units per month
- Suspension Date is updated by the system to the date when the vendor is cancelled. Important notes:
- Cancelled vendor will not be selected in Inspections and Invoicing modules.
- Cancelled vendor can be resumed, in which case suspension date becomes empty.
Services performed by vendor
Services performed by the vendor are listed here:
Based on this list, vendors are selected to perform the work identified during unit/building inspections.