Welcome to LeadManaging!
This article will be helpful in getting started with and getting to know the Application. It will act as a High-Level Overview of what the application does or does not do, and will include links to articles that explain the various Processes within LeadManging In-depth.
LeadManaging was created for 2 main reasons:
- To allow Property Managers and their Teams to handle more leads, in an orderly fashion
- Provide Property Management Companies with the ability to quantify their Marketing efforts
As an Application, LeadManaging provides Property Managers with 3 Assets to place in their Ad/s for vacant units:
- Tracking Phone Numbers
- Tracking Email Addresses
- Booking Links for Prospects to schedule a showing
With these assets provided, Property Managers will be able to:
- Track and save all inquiries
- Quantify advertising efficiency
- Respond to more Leads
In an effort to provide Leads in an organized fashion, and allow your agents to do more, Lead Managing does also Provide:
- Building Specific Micro-website (or MicroSites)
- Auto Attendants for Phone Lines
- Email AutoResponders
Now that you understand what to expect out of LeadManaging, you’re ready to get your hands on the Application and get started using it!
Please sign in to leave a comment.