At Property Vista we have teamed up with Blue Pay Canada as well as Payment Pad to offer you all payment methods available. Typically, all users of Property Vista are underwritten for ALL payment methods.
Currently, these are the payment methods available in Canada through Property Vista:
- ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT) - EFT is a system of transferring money from one bank account directly to another without any paper money changing hands.
- VISA DEBIT - Visa Debit is a major brand of debit card issued by Visa in many countries around the world. Numerous banks and financial institutions issue Visa Debit cards to their customers for access to their bank accounts. (web payment fee applies)
- MASTERCARD DEBIT - The Debit Mastercard is a debit card. It uses the same systems as the standard MasterCard credit card but does not use a line of credit to the customer, instead relying on funds that the customer has in their bank account. (web payment fee applies)
- VISA - Regular credit card system. (web payment fee applies)
- MASTERCARD - Regular credit card system. (web payment fee applies)
- AMERICAN EXPRESS - Regular Credit card system.
- DIRECT DEBIT (DIRECT BANKING) - A direct debit is instruction from you to your bank. It authorises someone to collect payments from your account when they are due. You give this authorisation by completing a Direct Debit Mandate form – this can be a paper form or a web page that you complete online.