Within this Policy selection you will be able to customize your Portal Experience.
Getting to Policies: ADMINISTRATION --> POLICIES --> Portals
Resident: Use this Policy to set some Resident/User criterias
- Portal Invitation Enabled: Click YES to automate an invitation to the Resident Portal to be sent to every new Resident/Lease created in the system automatically.
- Enforce Full Payment: Use this setting to limit resident to only make payments in FULL. Partial payments will not be accepted.
Maintenance Request: Use this policy to customize your Maintenance Request information.
- Permission to Enter Note:
- Permission Granted by Default: Check this box if you want to have the Permission of entry pre-selected for the resident. Resident can still manually uncheck the box
- Text: Use this area to customize the message the Residents will see for the Permission of Entry
- Entry Instructions Note:
- Use this area to customize the Entry Instruction Note the Residents will see.
- Entry Not Granted Alert: When the Resident tries to submit without checking the Permission of entry, you can customize the pop-up Alert here
- Tenant Preferred Time Windows: You can customize the preferred time windows for residents here
- Scheduling: Use this area to create some rules and guidelines for scheduling maintenance requests.
- Min Advance Notice: If a minimum advance notice is required enter the hours in here
- Max Allowed Time Window: If a time window needs to be created you can enter it here
- Allow 24 Hour Schedule: Check this box if you do not want limitations of time to schedule
- Time From/To: Use this area to create a working time window
- NOTE: When scheduling EMERGENCY work it will override these criteria but it will need to be manually selected when scheduling.
Terms and Conditions: Use this policy to customize the various Terms and Conditions to your company specifications.
- Resident Portal Terms and Conditions:
- Customize these Terms and Conditions that your Residents see when using the Resident Portal
- Prospect Portal Terms and Conditions:
- Customize these Terms and Conditions that your Prospects/Applicants see when using the Resident Portal
Financial Terms: Use this policy to customize the legal wording around payments and pre-authorization
- Billing Terms: Use this policy to customize your Billing and Refund Policy. NOTE: As per credit card rules you MUST show your Billing and Refund Policy.
- Preauthorized Payments eCheck Terms: Use this policy to customize your Pre-Authorization form for EFT/ACH transactions. NOTE: Please ensure you are in compliance with your payment provider
- Preauthorized Payments Card Terms: Use this policy to customize your Pre-Authorization form for all CARD transactions. NOTE: Please ensure you are in compliance with your payment provider