The Email Templates Policy allows you to customize messages that are sent to prospects. Property Vista has default email templates, but it is encouraged that administrators go through the templates and make changes where necessary.
This step-by-step guide will help you customize Email Templates.
1. Go to Administration → Policies → Templates → Email Templates.
2. To add a new email template policy, click + Add New Email Templates Policy. To edit an existing template, select the template you would like to edit → click Edit (skip steps 3 and 4).
3. Choose the scope of the policy from the Scope list.
Scope options include:
4. Choose where that scope applies under the Applied To list (you can add more than one) → click Save.
5. Add/edit the text and style as you see fit. Variables can be used here, such as tenant name, to give you increased flexibility with email templates.
To insert variables, click Insert under the Content section → select the variable you would like to insert.
6. Click Save.