Linking your bank accounts to the appropriate building(s) will help you receive electronic payments from tenants in specific buildings.
This step-by-step guide will help you link your bank accounts to the appropriate building(s).
- Ensure your bank account is in the system. If you have not yet added your bank account to the system, please click HERE
- Click on Properties → Buildings.
- Select the building that you would like to link a bank account to.
- Click on the Financial tab.
- Here you will see empty Bank Accounts. Click on the Actions button.
- To add your bank account to 'Rent Bank Account,' select 'Select Bank Account for Tenants Payments' after which you will see a drop down box with the choice of your bank accounts.
To add your bank account to 'AP Bank Account', select 'Select Bank Account for Vendors and other AP Functions' and again you will have a drop-down box with the choice of bank accounts.
You have now added your bank accounts. Note that this process will need to be followed for every building.