- BC Lease Agreement form is now available
- Personal Broadcasts are now available. Site staff with Communication:Personal permission can now create and send own broadcasts.
- It is now possible to reopen a submitted lease application if there is a need for more information from applicants.
- Arrears can now be set up to account for credits on the lease, e.g. for RGI buildings.
- Multiple legal cases can now be active for the same lease
- Inspection status options and icons can now be customized
- Address validation for credit cards can now be turned off in policies to enable processing of international credit cards
- Ontario agreement landlord signature now includes name of signee and the landlord both
- Customization items have been reworked. For details see guide here.
- Auto pays can now be filtered by columns 'created' and 'updated'
- Inspections can now be created for Completed leases
- Added more columns to Maintenance Request list - Area, Repair Subject, Details, Issue.
- Broadcast templates now include a new variable for 'today's date'
- Notes button now shows the number of added notes
- Introduced an ability to add tenant addresses to the refund cheque
- Introduced read only accounting and purchasing permission roles
- Introduced the ability to create increases based on market rent
- [Yardi] Move Out inspections can now be generated for leases which were ended in Yardi
- [Yardi] Lease applications can now be cancelled in Property Vista regardless of their Yardi status
- [Yardi] Rentable items with no inventory on Yardi side should no longer be available in Property Vista
- [Yardi] Signed lease agreements now automatically transfer to Yardi
- [Yardi] Mid-month increases are now handled correctly