Outlook (365 & Exchange) ICS link for calendar sync
- Allows LeadManaging to sync user's calendar with their Outlook Calendar
How to Get Outlook ICS Link
- Open calendar
- Settings > Search for "Publish Calendar"
- Select Calendar
- Select Permissions: Availability Only
- ICS link > Copy
How to Update Users Accounts in LeadManaging
- Admin -> User Settings
- Select a User, click Edit User
- Paste ICS Link into the "Outlook Calendar Sync (ICS):" field
- Note that the data needed are the characters after https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/
Google Calendar Link for calendar sync
- Allows LeadManaging to sync user's calendars with their Google Calendar
Click Google Apps
Settings > Settings
Sharing (on the right side of the page) > Share this Calendar
Click the box beside "Make This Calendar Public" & box beside "Share only my free/busy information"
Go to Google apps
Click on Calendar
Click on the Settings icon at the top > Settings
Click on the calendar you want to share under the 'Settings for my calendars' section on left side
Under Access Permissions, click 'Make Available to Public
Click 'Get Sharable Link'
Copy the link you see in the pop-up
Email that link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Gmail Sync with LeadManaging"
Article is closed for comments.